Sunday, May 2, 2010

I See Things

I see things.  I have a hard time describing them & often think I'm crazy, but if I am then so are my dogs, because evidently they see the same things.

Sometimes it will be a shadow I gradually become aware of, sometimes it will be a movement out of the corner of my eye.  This stuff only happens when I'm alone in my house.  There is never sound associated with it, only movement.  I had my eyes checked when it started happening more & it's not my eyes.

I noticed last week that both my dogs were watching something.  It was a shadow that was darting around.  I was reading the paper in my chair & hadn't noticed it till I heard them growling.  They didn't try to attack--just growled a bit.  At first I thought they were playing & just didn't pay any attention.  When I finally realized that something was up I saw the shadow, saw the dogs, & then saw the shadow "leap" (the only way I can think of to describe it) off the floor & disappear. 

No, I wasn't drinking or doing drugs & I don't think I'm an over-dramatic person either.  I'm just a guy who is seeing things he can't explain.  Anybody out there ever have anything like this happen to them?

Submitted by:  Scott K.

0 comments: