Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Music Always Plays

I don't know what to make of this.  I jog nightly for my health.  Every time I go past this one house in my neighborhood I hear a harmonica playing a song I heard as a child some 30 years ago.  The song was on a record my parents got me & I used to play it alot.

I don't know anything about the house.  It looks to be about 20 years old, like the other houses in my neighborhood.  I don't know anybody who lives there or anything about the history of the house.  It doesn't remind me of anything or anybody.  It's just a house.  I don't know why the same song would show up each time I go by it.  I can be playing my iPod & not even thinking about the house & the same song will show up in my brain as I go by it.

Two days ago I was driving my daughter to school & she started singing the song right after we drove by the house.  Talk about freaking me out.  I didn't say anything to her but I did get cold chills from hearing her voice singing that song,

I have never told anyone about this before now.

Submitted by:  Charlotte P.

0 comments: